This section holds the records of messages for the declaration of all Commonwealth declared hotspots and their activity period updates. They are organised by state and territory for your easy reference. Messages covering multiple areas are duplicated in each location.
You can find these in the dropdown box under Support Services, Hotspot Communications and then your state.
There is also a Timeline document which summarises all hotspot activity periods available here.
- Victoria and ACT update: Extension for Guiding Principles and Single Site funding grant. Click here. (Updated 18 August 2021)
- NSW and Qld single site funding updateNSW sites area extended. Click Here. (Updated 10 August 2021)
- Single site funding support for COVID-19 impacted areas in NSW expanded and extended in Victoria. Click here (Updated 9 August 2021)
- Single site funding support extended for COVID 19 impacted areas in New South Wales and Victoria. Click here (Updated 30 July 2021)
- Initial 14/10/20 Updated 23/07/21 Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Single Site and DHHS PSRAC position. Click Here. (Updated 23 July 2021)
- Tips for continuity of care during workforce disruption visit resource page for more information (uploaded 12 May 2021)
- Transition to Single Site Operations Webinar Recording Click here to watch the recording (uploaded 02 June 2021)
- Funding availability update (added 20th May 2021)
- Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Single Site and DHHS PSRAC position. Cick Here
- Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Single Site and DHHS PSRAC position. Click Here (uploaded 19 February 2021)
- For workers seeking support refer to Worker Support Information Page (added 16 February 2021)
Funding for single site Guiding Principles is ending in Victoria, NSW and Qld. See announcement here and keep checking the Guiding Principles Support Hub for the transition out FAQ and letter templates.
- Latest version of SACWIC funding application spreadsheet (added 1 February 2021)
- Transition of Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Victoria, NSW, QLD Funding support for single site arrangements is ending (added 24 January 2021)
- FAQs- Preparing for the Cessation of the Guiding Principles (added 24 January 2021)