These are the latest updates of the SACWIC grant:
- Grant Opportunity for the COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program – Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19
- Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19 (SACWIC) Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Letter of Agreement
- SACWIC extension of timeline poster
please refer to the above link for earlier versions of the grant guidelines as related to earlier hotspots.
SACWIC Cost Calculator
Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19 (SACWIC) Cost Calculator:
current as of 9 September 2020
This document is required to be submitted with the on-line application form under the GO03844 COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program for approved Residential Aged Care, National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program (NATSIFACP) and Home Care providers. Please refer to the GO03844 COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program Grant Opportunity Guidelines for eligibility and supporting documentation requirements.
To download the Cost Calculator click here
SACWIC Application Spreadsheet
Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19 (SACWIC) Application Spreadsheet: The information provided in this document will inform the amount of funding requested for the grant opportunity.
This document is for both Residential and Home Care providers. There are three sections to the spreadsheet:
- Funding requested to support employees with additional hours, and ensure access to sufficient number of workers
- Funding requested to support aged care workers who need to take leave for testing, quarantine, self-isolation, experiencing symptoms or being diagnosed as COVID-19 positive and who don’t have access to or adequate personal leave provisions
- Funding request to engage and train additional staff where existing employees are unable to work due to self-isolation requirements
To download the latest Application Spreadsheet click here
updated 15 October 2020
More Information on other funding Government support
For more information about Australian Government support available to aged care providers, please see the following resources:
Link to Online Application Form
This is the link to the Australian Government Dept. of Health COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program – Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID019 Application form along with other relevant grant submission information.
All aged care providers (CHSP and Residential Care)
- Structural Adjustment Program. Link here
- Business Advisory Services. Link here
- Aged Care Financial Monitoring and Business Assistance. Link here
- Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Aged Care Service Development Assistance Panel (SDAP). Link here
- Rural Locum Assistance Program (RLAP). Link here
- RAD support loan program. Link here
Australian Government – Aged Care Workers Travel and Accommodation Support
To find out more on how the Australian Government COVID-19 response will provide travel and accommodation support for aged care workers from interstate or regional areas to work in designated COVID‑19 areas in Victoria (currently metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire) or for local workers in these areas to minimise their exposure to the community or on public transport click here