VICTORIA, NSW & QLD
Funding for single site Guiding Principles is ending in Victoria, NSW and Qld.
See announcement here and keep checking the Guiding Principles Support Hub for the transition out FAQ and letter templates.
- Transition of Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care – Victoria, NSW, QLD Funding support for single site arrangements is ending (added 24 January 2021)
- FAQs-Preparing for the Cessation of the Guiding Principles (added 24 January 2021 )
NEW SOUTH WALES
- FAQs-Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19 (SACWIC) (added 23 Dec)
- ANMF – Communication to Members (added 23 Dec)
- Guiding Principles for residential aged care – keeping NSW residents and workers safe (added 21 Dec)
- Template Letter 1 – Employees who choose to remain at facility (Guiding Principles for residential aged care (added 23 Dec)
- Template Letter 2 – Employees who choose to work at other facility (Guiding Principles for residential aged care) NSW (added 23 Dec)
- Template COVID Workforce Management Policy and Form (added 23 Dec)
- Template for communication to staff on single site and NSW Guiding Principles (added 23 Dec)
- NSW Secondary employment template (added 23 Dec)
- Support for Aged Care Workers in Covid-19 (SACWIC) Program GO4215 – Grant Opportunity Guidelines (added 12th Jan 2021)
- Support for Aged Care Workers in Covid-19 (SACWIC) Program GO4215 Addendum Number 10 (added 12th Jan 2021)
- Guiding Principles for residential aged care – keeping Victorian residents and workers safe (added 8th Jan 2021)
- Frequently Asked Questions – Support for Aged Care Workers in COVID-19 (SACWIC) (added 8th Jan 2021)
- Transition of Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care in Victoria (added 17 Nov)
- Frequently Asked Questions – Preparing for the Cessation of the Guiding Principles. Access the latest FAQs here (added 14 Oct 2020)
Welcome to your Support Hub
The Hub has been developed to support providers and their staff in declared hotspots who have opted into the Guiding Principles for Residential Aged care – Keeping Residents and Workers Safe.
Hotline: 1800 491 793
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
For enquiries outside of our contact hours, please submit a support request using our online form here
To keep residents and workers located in hotspots in Victoria, NSW and QLD protected from the risks of acquiring COVID-19 in residential aged care facilities;
To have aged care workers based with one residential aged care facility only during this high risk pandemic period; and
To reduce the risk of aged care workers unintentionally transmitting COVID-19 by working across multiple sites.
Read the latest Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care for your State here
The Support Hub is a repository of handy resources across:
- Employment Relations
- Clinical Consulting
- Workforce mobilisation
The Support Hub will continue to be refreshed and updated throughout the Pandemic as new information is made available.
ACSA and LASA are pleased to offer Clinical Support & Guidance Services to assist residential aged care providers implement the Guiding Principles for residential aged care – keeping residents and workers safe.
The Guiding Principles for Residential Aged Care aim to improve health and safety outcomes of consumers and staff by building a framework which assists in limiting the movement of staff between providers and sites.
This supplier register is intended to be a handy resource to assist providers access information, products and services that may assist through the implementation of the Guiding Principles.
Guiding Principles Support Webinar
Watch the Video
Single Site Grant Funds Webinar
Accessing Single Site Grant Funds Webinar – 2pm AEST, Tuesday 8 September
The Guiding Principles Support Hub, ACSA and LASA hosted this informative session for residential aged care providers in Metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire who would like to access available grant funding to support transition to and management of single site operations.
The session, presented by the Residential Sector Support Taskforce from the Commonwealth Department of Health provides an update on recent funding announcements, an overview of the grant application process and a worked example showing how to use the application spreadsheet.
The presentation was followed by a Q&A session, where questions were addressed to the presenters as well as Guiding Principle Support Hub clinical, employment relations and industrial relations experts.
Watch the webinar recording and/or download the presentation below.